Syspro provide powerful accounting software and it has a number of attractive features which have been praised by software review magazines and its ERP has been certified by the Accounting Library. It has distribution centers in US, Africa, Canada, Australia, U.K. and Asia Pacific, and it has provided solution to more than 14,000 companies in almost 60 nations.
General Features of SYSPRO
1. It suits well the needs of small and midsized organization and even large organizations.
2. It uses the next generation reporting tools and provides better trade forecasts.
3. SYSPRO e.net is the component which enables online features and use of remote devices such as palm pilots and cell phones.
4. Its features include the role based security, screen customization features and service oriented architecture.
5. It supports Microsoft SQL Server as database and it can run on Windows Servers, Linux and UNIX, Novell etc.
6. It adheres to a number of standards for financial transactions such as IAS, FASB 52 etc.
7. It provides integrated solution and allows transactions with a good speed.
1. The general ledger of the accounting module can be opened for two years and it has a strong general ledger module which provides drill down facilities and audit trails.
2. The client can view the sub ledgers and initial source transactions.
3. The financial report writer is a strong tool provided by the module which allows the software to deliver flexible reporting as required by the client and it can also provide multi divisional comparisons to the management to enable easy decision making.
4. There are a number of provisions for User defined documents and the documents can be formatted in Word and Bitmap images can be used for formatting the documents.
5. This reduces the requirement for taking pre printed versions of Accounts payable, checks, Accounts receivables, bank statements, Cash books labels etc.
6. The provisions include document workflow, e-commerce, CRM, reporting, accounts receivables, electronic funds transfer, office integration, security, executive dashboards etc.
7. The software has a low cost of ownership and it provides multi currency features as it supports European, Canadian and Australia currencies. It supports US tax system and Canadian two tier tax method. It also supports European Union VAT which makes it popular accounting software of Europe and North American region.
8. It allows easy and better budgetary control provisions and reduces the efforts on accounting .It reduces audit costs and balances the financial processes.
9. It improves the visibility of the management and helps in increase the performance of the company to get a better ROI.
10. It also provides risk management features and financial consolidation. The global methodologies and strategic management system helps the company to improve competitiveness and provide easy to view information.
11. It provides support for online monetary transactions and the operating cost of the transactions is less.
12. The transactions are fast and accurate and multi period accounting can be performed on the software.
13. It fully supports TAX, GST, VAT and related government regulations.
It is popular in European countries, US, Canada and Australia, but it is not that popular in Middle East and Asia.