SAP offers a comprehensive solution in managing the human resource, which is the most valuable asset of any organization. SAP ERP HCM (Human Capital Management) offers such solutions worldwide of unmatchable capability empowering the executives, Human Resource Professionals (HR) and other leaders of business with such tools that helps to forecast, plan, analyze and hire the best talents in the market along with proper cultivation of the existing workforce. The main objective is to attract and retain the best talent in the market in terms of long term beneficial prospects of the organization.
1. Main feature lies in the talent management and to deploy the right man to the right position. Starting from recruitment, training and covering stages of development the SAP ERP HCM provides flexibility to deploy the workforce in right direction extracting their talent leading to achieving targets in the organization.
2. It integrates all the data, related to the workforce management processes like employee administration, payroll, benefits, time management and organization management into a common platform. Being country-specific it offers the usage of local languages, currencies, systems and practices in compliance with the legal framework.
3. Helps in the deployment of the workforce in the right positions timely based on the talent. Helps in creating project teams according to the skills and monitor the progress of the project along with proper analysis and adopting strategic measures in time.
The SAP ERP HCM offers the following benefits in managing the human resource of the organization that is globally unmatchable.
1. By proper alignment of the workforce based on the skill and talent, it helps in achieving the targets consistently with each employee being made understandable to the business objectives and the required actions to achieve prospective goals.
2. Provides the employees a clear line of development in their career through ample learning opportunities and linking the performance based compensation packages that helps to retain the best talent available in market.
3. Helps in tracking and monitoring high potential and high skilled employees and cultivate them properly as future leaders within the organization and subsequently identifying their successors to fill the gaps.
4. The automation of the employee related processes and operations help in the reduction of the HR costs.
5. Provides the HR professionals, line managers and other executives with the proper insight of the workforce through reporting and analysis. It helps in identifying the trends at the early stages enabling to make right decisions that help in effective management of the workforce.
6. By maintaining the focus on workforce planning, leadership, succession and aligning the HR activities towards organizational objectives, it transforms the HR to provide strategic advice and guidance beneficial for the organization.