The SAP Customer Relationship Management is a part of the 3-tier SAP software package. In the present challenging business environment with uncertainty prevailing everywhere, the Customer Relationship factor plays a vital role in improving the business margins. Customers are highly esteemed assets of any business and it is always the target to retain the assets and maximize the benefits of every customer interaction through marketing, sales and prompt service. This CRM package differs from other software packages in terms of cost reduction, addressing short term urgencies effectively and hastening the decision making ability.
SAP CRM package acts as a central platform and helps the organization in proper planning, analysis and ways of executing marketing activities emphasizing on all customer interaction points. This integrated business software endows the marketers an in depth market picture that enables them in intelligent and timely decision making which goes a long way in improving the business standards. It provides the following features -
1. Marketing being the main key of a successful business, the CRM package provides all the support to win the confidence of the customer and retain them as valuable assets for long term perspective. The software empowers the marketers to plan, analyze, organize an effective team along with proper insight of the market hastening the decision making ability.
2. The growth of a business largely depends on the sales and CRM helps the sales personnel in forecasting, analyzing the situation and adopting proper sales strategy to reap the maximum profitability. It helps to keep the focus through contacts, activities, contracts, managing territories ultimately leading to the satisfaction of the customers with the delivered products.
3. The CRM package minimizes the cost of service by providing tools like Service contracts and the customer care and service support. The contracts keep the measure of terms and conditions of the service to be provided within a stipulated time period. Providing the right service at the first call satisfies the valuable customer that helps in building a good customer relationship.
4. CRM helps in maintaining a good partner channel relationship by empowering the channel partners for better marketing, campaigning and also providing due service to the customers.
5. The software supports various telemarketing, telesales facilities, customer service, multifunctional services that boosts the confidence and the loyalty of the customers through proper interaction.
6. SAP CRM effectively uses the internet as a channel for marketing, sales and service for business purpose and customers that reduces transaction costs and boosts sales.
7. Through Business Communication Management the CRM reduces the cost by directing the communication routes to right person having the right skills without the intervention of any costly cumbersome communication system.